According to the US Small Business Administration, small businesses make up 99.7% of US employer firms. There are about 27 million small businesses in the nation, and only about 18,000 (0.07%) of them have 500 or more employees. We are focused on the other 99.93% of small businesses. We focus on the underserved majority and striving to provide them with access to the working capital they need to scale.
But, don’t just take our word for it…
They took the time to get to know my financial situation. The agent was genuinely caring and considerate. It made me feel like a real person and not just a number.
3390 Mary Street, Suite 216 Coconut Grove, FL 33133